Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Chateau de Fleurs!

Well, in case you didn't know, Chateau Chic Boutique is a vendor

This Friday and Saturday,
September 17th and 18th
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Hosted by the one and only Christie Repasy
and her very talented SNL, Rita Read of Mammabellarte.

Rita's a real hoot - I could listen to her Italian accent all day!


Also joining me will be my good friend, Arlene,
of The Garden Gate Boutique!
(we used to share a space with at Mission Galleria)

We are finally heading down to start setting up on Wednesday.

I say FINALLY because our truck decided to
have a little problem this week.
(a $675. problem to be exact!)
Of course it happens when we need to haul
a ton of furniture and junk
to this awesome show
(that we are so blessed to be a part of.)

There are 25 hand-selected vendors at this FaBuLouS show!

Click here to check them out.

I'd list them all myself but it's 4 a.m. and
I've GOT to get some sleep.
All the Monsters in the world couldn't help this girl if
I keep this up all week -
but don't think I won't try anyway!

Two more days until the show!

So, what are you waiting for?!
For cryin' out loud.....
Jump in your cars and come junkin' in Fallbrook!

(I also heard a rumor that some people from
a few popular magazines will be there!)

Sincerest Blessings To You All,
Missy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Missy
    I wanted to send you a note letting you know you're in my heart this week. I am so excited for you doing this show with Christy & Rita. Praying for your travel mercies and a wonderful two day event. Take care my friend

    Have fun!!!
    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!